Andhra Pradesh Police has issued a notification for Andhra Pradesh Coastal Security Police on the Contractual basis, last date 20th February 2014.
AP Police Recruitment 2014:- Andhra Pradesh Coastal Security Police has open the recruitment for the vacancies of 159, which consist of Master, Sarang/Navigator, Engine Driver, Kalasi/Seaman/Mechanic of crew Members for operating its Fast Interceptor Boats for 21 Coastal Security Police stations in AP, which are based on Contract. Applicants can dully fill the application form and send it before 20th February 2014. Get latest details from AP Police Official Website.
AP Police Recruitment 2014 details: -
Total Number of Vacancies: – 159
Post Name:- Coastal Security
1) Master: 42
AP Police Recruitment 2014 Educational qualifications: –
Minimum requirement which are needed are:-
- For Master & Sarang/Navigator: Graduate in any Discipline.
- For Engine Driver: Professional Diploma in Marine/Mechanical Engineering or Graduate in any discipline.
- For Kalasi/Mechanic /Seaman:- 10+2 (with Physic or Mathematics) or ITI or Vessel Navigation Trade Certificate from CIFNET under NCVT Program or Marine Fitter Trade Certificate from CIFNET under NCVT Program
- Master: Max age is to be 45 years
- Sarang/Navigator: Max age is to be 40 years
- Engine Driver:- Max age is to be 39 years
- Kalasi/Seaman /Mechanic: Max age is to be 38 years
- Height: Minimum height 157 cm with appropriate weight.
- Chest: Not be less than 78 cm round on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cm.
Last date to receipt application form: – 20th February, 2014
Date of written examination: 09th March 2014
Date of Physical Measurements and Physical Efficiency Test: 02nd April 2014
Date of Interview: 15th April 2014
AP Police Recruitment 2014 Application Form:-
Interested applicants can download the application form through its official website and take the print out and fill the application form with essential Details ,Send the duly filled application form with required documents to the address below before 20th February 2014:-
The Inspector General of Police,
Coastal Security Police, A.P,
Door No. 6-45, Chinna Rushikonda,
Note:- Envelope Containing application form should be mentioned with “Application for the Post of Master/Engine Driver /Sarang/Kalasi in Andhra Coastal Security Police-2014”.
Candidates can check its Official website for more details
AP Police Recruitment 2014 Selection Process:-
Selection is based on initial screening of application, written examination, Physical Measurements and physical efficiency test, Interview, Medicals Examination and Final selection.
AP Police Recruitment 2014 Result:-
Andhra Pradesh Police has going to declare the result of AP Police Recruitment 2014 very soon. Check their result at apstatepolice.org .
AP Police Recruitment 2014:-
AP Police Recruitment 2014 is updated here, candidates who are interested in this recruitment, they can apply before 20th February 2014.