UPSC Conduct the CDS exam twice in a year. Generally CDS 1 conducts in February and CDS 2 in the month of October. Eligible candidate may apply for CDS 2 application Form 2014. You also check the notification detail of CDS exam 2014.
CDS Application Form 2014:- UPSC CDS (Combined Defence Services) Exam will be start is October 2014. Application Form will be release in July month. CDS-I Exam was conducted on 9th February 2014 and CDS-II Examination will be held on 26th October 2014. CDS is conducted for the Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Navy Academy and Air Force Academy.
Combined Defense Service also known as CDS exam may conduct by UPSC (union public service commission). Those candidates who are like defence service and want to make career in defence a big opportunity to take participate in CDS exam and make your future bright in defense services. The CDS I exam held in month of February and CDS II exam are held in month of July in every year. Candidates are wanted to apply for CDS 2014 Application Form also checks other details like application notification, age limit for details see here.
- Indian Air Force Academy
- India Naval Academy
- Indian Military Academy
- Officers Training Academy
CDS Application Form 2014 Educational Qualification:-
Candidates who are going to apply for CDS Exam 2014, they should have completed Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized university. Final year students can also apply.
Age of candidates should have between 18 to 24 years. Relaxation of age will be applicable as per govt rules.
- Date Of Notification: 19th July 2014
- Last Date for receipt Application Format: 18th August 2014
- Date Of Written Exam: 26th October 2014
CDS 2014 Apply Online:-
Candidates can get UPSC CDS Application Form from the official website. Soon application form will release.
- Eligible and interested candidate may apply online via login UPSC Official website at www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link of UPSC ONLINE APPLICATION after select PART I registration for fill personal details.
- After complete PART I registration, Click on PART II Link and submit form.
- Click Here to Apply Online For UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2014
CDS 2 Part 1 registration:- Click Here
CDS 2 Part 2 Registration:- Click Here for Apply Online
UPSC CDS 2014 Application Fee:-
- RS 200-/ for General and OBC candidate.
- No fee for all other candidate
- Candidate deposit the application fee any branch of State Bank Of India by net banking.
UPSC CDS Application Form 2014 :-
Now here we have update all the details if you guys any query, you can comment below us. And you can book mark this page also for getting latest information.