Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2014:- Gujarat High Court has released the recruitment for the 55 post of the District Judge. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment before the last date. Last date for the online applicants is October 31st 2014. Candidates can apply online through the official website http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in. More details like educational qualification, age limit, & how to apply are given below
The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat, India. It was formed on May 1st 1960 under the Bombay Re-organization Act, 1960 after the state split from Bombay State. The first Chief Justice was Hon’ble Mr. Justice Sunderlal Trikamlal Desai. The High Court started functioning near Akashwani, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad. The High Court has later shifted to the new building at Sola, Ahmedabad, from 16 January 1999.
Number of the Posts: 55
Name of the Posts: District Judge
Candidates who are thinking to apply for the recruitment must have Degree in Law from the recognize university and Practicing as an Advocate with minimum 07 years
Age Limit: Candidates have the age limits of the 35 years-48 years. For the age relaxation candidates can visit to the official website.
- Opening date of the application form is: October 041st
- Last date of the online application is: October 31st
- Date of Pre. Examination is: January/ February
- Date of Main examination is: February/ March, 2015.
- Date of Interview is: April 2015.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Application Form:
Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website before the last date. Application form can be downloaded from the official website. 31st October 2014 is last date online application form.
Candidates can follow the guidelines for the online applies.
- Candidates have to login the official website mentioned above.
- Click on the online apply.
- After read all the instructions carefully and candidates can fill the form online carefully.
- Candidates have to scan their passport size photograph with the application form.
- Now click on the Confirm Application to submit the application form. Candidates will get a Confirmation massage in their email account or mobile.
- Candidates can get a printout for the future reference.
Click Here for Official Notification
Application Fee: Candidates have to deposit application fee for the vacancy. Application fee will be paid through SBI Bank, High Court Complex Branch, Sola, Ahmedabad, in the favor of the name of Registrar, High Court of Gujarat.
- General and OBC category applicants need to pay application form fee is Rs. 1000/-
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be based on the marks of the exam and their personal interviews.
Pay scale: candidates have the pay scale of Rs. 51650-1240-59090-1390-63260/- + Allowances.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2014 Result: Results will be declared after the two or three month on the official website. Candidates have to login official website for their results whenever it will be upload.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2014
Gujarat High Court has announced the 55 vacancy for the District Judge post. Interested candidates can apply online applies is October 31st 2014.