SBI Recruitment 2014 for 5199 Assistants in Clerical Cadre Posts in State Bank Group, Candidates can apply online before 14th June 2014 from the official website www.sbi.co.in.
SBI Recruitment 2014:- This is good news for all those applicants who are waiting for the government job in the Bank sector, they have good chance to get it this time. The SBI has issued a notification for the various posts of the various fields. This time there are 5199 posts Assistants in Clerical Cadre posts. Those applicants who are eligible and interested in the posts they can apply application form through the online mode from the SBI official site (www.sbi.co.in.) on or before 14th June, 2014.
SBI is considered to be India’s top banking organization. Candidates can fill the Application form by online mode as well as offline mode. Eligible and interested nominees in the SBI recruitment and they want the posts in the Assistants in Clerical Cadre, they need to apply application form through the online mode. Read the following details properly for detail explanation of SBI Recruitment 2014.
SBI Recruitment 2014 Details:-
Number of the posts: 5199 posts
Name of the posts: Assistants in Clerical Cadre
SBI Recruitment 2014 Educational Qualification:-
The applicants should have graduate from a recognized university and college. The final year students are also able to apply application form for the above posts.
The applicants must have age between 20 years to 28 years as on 01st May, 2014. Upper age commission will be applicable as per the government norms.
- Starting Date of Online Registration of Application: 26th May, 2014
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application: 14th June, 2014
- Starting Date for Payment of Fees (Online): 26th May, 2014
- Last Date for Payment of Fees (Online): 14th June, 2014
- Starting Date for Payment of Fees (Offline): 28th May, 2014
- Last Date for Payment of Fees (Offline): 17th June, 2014
- Date of Closure for Edit: 14th June, 2014
- Last Date for Reprint of Application: 29th June, 2014
- Date of Examination: July/ August 2014
SBI Recruitment 2014 Application Form:-
Eligible and interested candidates in the Assistants in Clerical Cadre posts, they can apply application form through the online mode from the SBI official web portal. Candidate can check below some tips for applying online application form:
- Visit the below mentioned web site
- The SBI official website is www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on the apply Online
- Fill their application form
- Upload photo and signature
- Click on the submit button
- Take a print out of your application form hard copy for your reference.
SBI Recruitment 2014 Application Fee:-
- For General and OBC category candidates need to pay online application form fee is 400/-.
- For other category candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-.
Online Mode:- Payment can be made by using Debit card/Credit card/Internet banking
SBI Recruitment 2014 Selection Process:-
The applicants will be selected on the basis of written exam. Those who will clear the written exam, they will be called for the personal interview.
SBI Recruitment 2014 Result:-
Those applicants who are waiting for the written exam interview result, they can check here by name and roll number wise. The result will be announced within one week after the exam. The applicants can check result on the SBI official site i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
SBI Recruitment 2014:-
We have updated SBI Recruitment 2014 here, candidates can get more details about SBI Recruitment 2014 from here, Visit official website to get application form.